This is a great and super easy craft idea for Fathers Day. Charlotte really enjoyed painting and putting this together for her Papa.
Here’s the link that gives the instructions for the craft and where you’ll find lots of other cute ideas for Father’s Day!
We did our project a little different, Charlotte was very happy with how it turned out.
1. I helped Charlotte put together a list of things that she loved about her papa.
2. Charlotte painted an appropriate number of popsicle sticks to accommodate her list, with one extra that says “Papa”.
3. Charlotte isn’t writing yet so I wrote her things that she loves about her papa on each stick. (I messed one up, just flipped it over and started again.)
4. Using a hot glue gun we glued the sticks on top of two colored popsicle sticks.
5. Lastly, we glued a ribbon to her project so he can proudly hang it up!
Don’t forget Dad! Father’s Day is Sunday June 15th!
If you make this with your kiddo I would love to see it!
Please feel free to share the picture on my Grow Share Inspire Facebook page!
Follow me on Facebook if you would like I have monthly giveaways!